Program poticanja izgradnje kapaciteta i zagovaranja za održivi ruralni razvoj na Zapadnom Balkanu
Network for Rural Development of Serbia, on behalf of consortium of partners: Development Foundation of Turkey, Turkey; Network For Rural Development of Montenegro; Network for Rural Development of Macedonia; Network for Rural Development in Bosnia and Herzegovina; Institue for Democacy and Mediation, Albania; Network of Organisation for Rurad Development of Kosovo; Croatian Rural Development Network and Latvian Rural Forum, Latvia, announces:
CALL FOR GRANTING,
for Capacity Building and Advocacy Grant Program for sustainable rural development in the Western Balkans
We are inviting civil society organisations (CSOs) to submit Full applications related for Capacity Building and Advocacy initiative in one of the thematic areas of sustainable rural development: LEADER and CLLD (Community Led Local Development) approaches; Rural development; Sustainable management of Natural resources; Environment protection; Social economy; Innovation in socio-economic development; Sustainable agriculture; Diversification of economic activities in rural areas.
The Call is opened until 17 December 2017 at 23.59 hours for all CSOs from Serbia, Montenegro, Albania, Macedonia, Turkey, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Kosovo* active in different aspects of sustainable rural development.
More information about conditions for applying can be found in Guidelines for applicants with accompanying annexes at webpage http://www.balkan-noborder.com and webpages of members of the project consortium:
Network for Rural Development of Serbia – www.balkan-noborder.com;
- Network for Rural Development of Serbia – www.balkan-noborder.com;
- Development Foundation of Turkey, Turkey – www.tkv-dft.org.tr;
- Network For Rural Development of Montenegro, Montenegro – http://www.ruralportal.me;
- Network for Rural Development of Macedonia, Macedonia – www.ruralnet.mk;
- Network for Rural Development in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bosnia and Herzegovina – www.ruralnamreza.ba;
- Institue for Democacy and Mediation, Albania – www.idmalbania.org and www.anrd.al;
- Kosovo, Network of Organisation for Rurad Development of Kosovo – www.balkan-noborder.com.
Also if you need more informations about conditions for applying you can contact national coordinators by e-mails:
- Serbia, Network for Rural Development of Serbia, firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Turkey, Development Foundation of Turkey email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Montenegro, Network For Rural Development of Montenegro email@example.com;
- Macedonia, Network for Rural Development of Macedonia firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Bosnia and Herzegovina, Network for Rural Development in Bosnia and Herzegovina email@example.com;
- Albania, Institue for Democacy and Mediation firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com;
- Kosovo, Network of Organisation for Rurad Development of Kosovo firstname.lastname@example.org.
Civil Society Organizations with successful application will granted with maximum 17.000 euros per grant. Minimum 14 best project proposals for sustainable rural development will be granted to implement projects in period 1st February 2018 – 31st October 2018. Programme is conducted as part of project “ALTER – Active Local Territories for Economic development of Rural Areas” funded by European Union and lasts for four years.
*This designation is without prejudice to positions or status, and in line with UNSCR 1244 and the ICJ Opinion on the Kosovo Declaration of Independence
This document has been produced with the financial assistance of the European Union. The contents of this document are the sole responsibility of Network for Rural Development of Serbia and can under no circumstances be regarded as reflecting the position of the European Union.