Konkurs za male grantove u NVO sektoru
Proposalsforngos by FundsforNGOs has launched a “Small Grant Competition” for NGOs around the world to pitch their innovative ideas using a one-page Concept Note.
The contest aims to show how grassroots NGOs can develop a project idea to reality. Selected concept notes will be showcased to proposalsforngos.com users, for the purpose of sharing best practices and increase awareness of proposalsforNGOs tools and services among NGOs around the world.
- Participation is open to any person in any country unless prohibited by local or United States law;
- The idea must be submitted in a form of a one-page Concept note;
- All submissions must be in English contained in one MS Word or PDF format (Limited to one page only);
- You may submit any number of a concept notes;
- You must certify that concept note submitted is original (Any attempt of plagiarism will lead to disqualification);
- Winners must be a registered NGO or an active network.
ProposalsforNGOs will choose and award 1 (one) NGO with a USD 500 small grant as well as a copy of 2018 resource guide ‘The NGOs Guide to Writing Proposal: From Beginning to Winning’.
HOW TO APPLY?
In order to apply you need to fill in the application form.
For more information please visit the official website.
Preuzeto sa: www.mladiinfo.eu